-A A +A

Contact Us

Also find us on:

Exchange Your Home

If your property no longer best suits your needs, as a Gedling Homes tenant you may be able to exchange your home with another tenant.

This swap could be made with a tenant of Gedling Homes, a local authority or other housing association.

Home exchanges are arranged through the website https://www.houseexchange.org.uk/ which has millions of  tenants looking for a house swap, flat swap or council house exchange.

To sign up you must have:

  • A satisfactory rent account
  • No existing anti-social behaviour action against you
  • Your property must be in an acceptable condition

House Exchange is a free service; click here to join.

If you are having difficulty accessing the internet but wish to register with House Exchange please call into one of our Hubs or alternatively contact our Connect Centre on 0161 331 2000 and one of our advisors will assist you with this.